Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Party Tablecloths

There are plenty of ways to jazz up your table for your party!! I love the idea of adding ruffles or tulle skirt around a solid color tablecloth. It's double duty - it protects your table top and adds a layer to your party decor.

One thing I would differently from this is to make sure there is a table skirt underneath the tulle so you can't see underneath the table.


This skirt is so darn cute! And of course it could easily be toned down by going with just one color or 2-3 similar colors,


I'd say that this table skirt looks very easy - just fold over a length of tulle and keep it full as you secure it to the edge of a table cloth. Personally, I would just hand stitch it to the tablecloth underneath. Then I'd add a length of coordinating ribbon on the edge the same way. Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment