Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wedding Photography - Must Have Shots

There are TONS of experts in photography and I'm not going to pretend to be one today. I talked with my two photographers (both family friends) and together with their two different styles I got the shots that I asked for. I think the most important thing is to go look through some online albums and pull one or two 'must haves' from each one. Don't overwhelm your photographer though. And I think giving them a list would be helpful but obviously they probably won't be able to reference it the day of so give it to them well in advance. They are professionals so don't micro manage them!

Without further ado - here are some experts' lists!





1 comment:

  1. Are you searching for ,amigown champagne bridesmaid dress Ami gown reviews here you can find best and cheap dresses for yourself, welcome please!

    ReplyDelete