Monday, August 12, 2013

Upload Photos to Get a Color Palette

I just used the Sherwin William's 'Chip It!' tool for the first time and all I have to say is WOW! I loved the colors the program picked out of each picture and in some of them I could easily swap out a shade or two with some alternatives it had. Here are a few of the ones I played with.


A photo I took on vacation in Alaska in May 2013 - they had better weather than Texas did!


Another shot I took in Alaska.


From a visit to my grandparent's "farm" (I can't remember a time it was an active farm) in Missouri in March 2012.


Another shot in Missouri on the farm. 


This is a photo of the jelly fish at the aquarium in Chicago in June 2012.


I took this photo off our room's balcony in Hawaii on our honeymoon in May 2009.


An unedited shot my husband took from the same balcony at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment