Sunday, August 18, 2013

Wedding Inspirations

So what month of party ideas would be complete without wedding ideas?!? Today's post is where I personally started with my wedding - the colors! I had known for a LONG time that I wanted an outdoor wedding but I hadn't really put much thought into it past that. When my high school sweetheart proposed to me we were still juniors in college. For the first few weeks I looked at magazines and websites for ideas but once I settled on colors everything else just fell into place. I ended up having everything picked out in 3 months! My colors ended up being purple and pink for the bridesmaid dresses and purple and silver for the rest of the decor items.

(My Wedding)

So, since that is what worked for me, I'm going to share some color combinations that may inspire your wedding!



Use nature's colors to inspire your wedding! Take a look at your favorite flower (assuming it is in-season for your planned wedding date) and take your cues from those.






No comments:

Post a Comment